As a Service
Silxo has for a number of years, provided key roles and activities As a Service to its customers. This enables our customers to retain and use highly skilled and experienced resources on a part-time basis.
Our customers tend to use these services when a full-time role(s) or sub-contracting (team) are not affordable, required full-time or need to be event driven. Examples would be the need for board level Chief Information Security Officer, Programme Manager and Software Development.
Our ‘As a Service Offerings’ are based on:
- A “Role As a Service”.
- An “Activity As a Service”.
Our core As a Service Offerings are:
CxO As a Service.
- This includes Product CTO, Enterprise CTO, CIO, COO, Enterprise Architect, Lead Service, Security, Infrastructure and Applications Management.
Change Management As a Service.
- This includes Product Management, 4D-PLM, Commercial Planning, Go-to-Market and Competition Management. As well as, Project Control Office and Project Governance.
Business Analysis As a Service.
- This includes Recruitment, Onboarding and Training.
Software Development As a Service.
- This includes Solution Designers, Developers, QA and Testers, DevOps, Ongoing Change and Maintenance.
CRM migration, development and review As a Service.
- This includes implementation and transformation skills as a team to deliver Business Central (Nav & Dynamics), SAP B1, Infor, Salesforce and PowerBI business solutions.